PAKISTAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY (PSCO)
Full Members shall be those who satisfy the following requirement:
- 1. Should be qualified Clinical Oncologists and defined in Section2 of Article 1.
- 2. Should hold the qualification of FCPS, FRCR, DMRT, MCPS of American Board of Radiation Oncology or equivalent as recognized by PMDC.
- 3. Individuals who hold major qualifications in allied disciplines including Medical Oncology, Hematology, hematologic Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Nuclear Medicine.
- 4. Should be in active practice in any aspect of clinical oncology or allied disciplines.
- 5. Should have the credentials approved by the membership committee.
- 1. Associate members shall be any other physician o health care professional belonging to any of the following specialties:
- 2 .Gynecology, Medicine, Surgery Medical Physics, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Urology, Psychology or others with special interest in oncology.
DISQUALIFICATION OF MEMBERS
- (a) The membership of any members shall be terminated upon the occurrence of any of the following events.
-       I. The resignation of the member, or
-       II. The occurrence of any event which renders such a member ineligible for membership
- (b) By three-fourth (3/4) vote of the executive council and voting at a regular PSCO council meeting, a member may be expelled from PSCO & his membership terminated, or a member any be suspended, or a member may be censured for any of the following:
-       I. Violation of the by laws of PSCO
-       II. Failure in the material and serious degree to observe the rules of conduct of PSCO, or engage in conduct materially and seriously prejudicial to the interests of PSCO.
- (c) Following the determination that a member shall be expelled, suspended, or censured under paragraph (b), article IV
-       I. The President shall issue the notice of disqualification
-       II. Any disciplinary activity finally taken by PSCO against a member shall be promptly reported to all other members.
Membership committee shall comprise of The President & One (1) Vice President and One (1) Joint Secretary as nominated by The President.
Executive Council PSCO
- Dr. Muhammad Fahim (President)
- Dr. M Ali Memon (Senior Vice President)
- Dr. Humera Mahmood (Vice President)
- Prof. Ahmed Ejaz Masood (Gen. Secretory)
- Dr. Jawwad Gillani (Joint Secretory)
- Dr. Azhar Rasheed (Joint Secretory)
- Dr. Asghar H Asghar (Finance Secretory)
Voting right of Members
Only full members shall be entitled to vote.